Cookie and brownie gifts delivereed to the door!
• Please note that we can't guarantee delivery dates, we'll do our best to deliver on or as near as possible for you.
Always allow extra time for deliveries during peak times.
1. Choose your delivery date using the calendar in the cart section - this is an approximate delivery date, we'll get as close as we can! If delivering to a business please choose Tuesday-Friday to avoid weekend deliveries.
2. Choose your preferred shipping at checkout.
3. We'll dispatch your order according to your chosen shipping option.
- 1st class orders will be dispatched 2-4 days before your delivery date.
You can order anytime in advance, we'll ship your order and send you a shipping notification when your order has been dispatched.
Royal Mail 1st Class
*NOT guaranteed to arrive on a specific date
• 2-4 days from shipping date (approx)
We have taken the difficult decision to stop using tracked courier services due to unsustainable rising costs - this may be reversed in the future.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland are available - see prices at checkout.
Excludes Bank Holidays and weekends
Royal Mail may experience disruption to their service - this is very rare but does happen on occasion, The Bakehouse cannot be held responsible for third party shipping issues, although we'll help wherever we can.
Orders can only currently be sent to one address per transaction. If you'd like to send to multiple addresses please get in touch, we can definitely help with that!
Our treats are frequently made in small batches to ensure the best possible freshness, this results in the longest shelf life for our treat boxes both during delivery and when received by the recipient. So not to worry even if there are unavoidable delays like snow, strikes or road issues your treat boxes will remain fresh throughout.